Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

PTI Keypad For Sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTI Keypad For Sale?

Does anyone have a used PTI keypad for sale, compatible with Falcon 2000? We had one go out for our back gate and really don't feel like dropping $900 on a new one.

In one of my old threads (could be quite far back), someone in Texas had one sitting on a shelf and they we're now using a different system so they didn't need it at all ... Good luck on the search

Comment

letgosonics i sent you a PM

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• wc1974
        Reply to This surprised me
        by wc1974
        Thats just awful. I hope she will be able to find a more suitable location to work at! I don't think I could put up with dealing with that sort of stuff everyday....
        Today, 01:31 PM
      • pacnwstorage
        Reply to This surprised me
        by pacnwstorage
        That's just it. She does enforce the rules and kicks them out but that part of town is full of degenerates that feel "entitled" to do what they want. They care not about being arrested when the cops show up. If the homeless EVER started causing me problems here I will be making my exit plan....
        Today, 01:22 PM
      • wc1974
        Reply to Change of address - does it need to be signed?
        by wc1974
        IN WA we have to have it in writing with signature to any change of info on the lease. WA state doesn't accept email notifications as an official change of information ( phone number, contact alternate, etc..) Ironically, I will email them the form to fill out and allow them to fax or scan it back to...
        Today, 01:22 PM
      Working...
      X