PTI Keypad For Sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTI Keypad For Sale?

Does anyone have a used PTI keypad for sale, compatible with Falcon 2000? We had one go out for our back gate and really don't feel like dropping $900 on a new one.

In one of my old threads (could be quite far back), someone in Texas had one sitting on a shelf and they we're now using a different system so they didn't need it at all ... Good luck on the search

Comment

letgosonics i sent you a PM

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• SpaceCadet
        Most Successful Promotion/Campaign?
        by SpaceCadet
        Hey SST family! I had a minute to go over our marketing + analytics report, and I wanted to reach out and see what sort of promotions you guys see success with, or "out of the box" thinking that I haven't been applying! So right now my facility is running a 3 months @ 50% off promotion for...
        Today, 01:19 PM
      • jlsjohn
        Reply to We use Chateau cylinder locks
        by jlsjohn
        You don't have to drill the entire cylinder lock. Call Chateau and tell them to give you the drilling instructions for the EZ lock. It takes 5-10 minutes with a 3/16" drill bit....
        Today, 11:45 AM
      • letsgosonics
        Reply to New Lien Law in Idaho and Mississippi
        by letsgosonics
        Yes, here in Idaho it was updated. I sent out a mass email to all of our customer's letting them know about the main changes. We didn't make them all sign new leases as state law supersedes anything in our lease, but we did have to update our lease template. We used to charge a flat $25 late fee....
        Yesterday, 07:23 PM
      Working...
      X