Opentech 900 Kiosk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opentech 900 Kiosk

This kiosk was used at our Indiana location and is only a year and half old. The kiosk has been well maintained and accepts credit card and cash payments. It also dispenses locks and allows tenants to rent onsite and make payments without facility personnel being present.

It has been a great resource to allow us to move in tenants quickly and efficiently without having someone onsite 24/7.

We paid $18,000 for the unit in 2017 but will take $12,500 or best offer. We've kept current with the service agreement with OpenTech. We currently still use the kiosk, buy are phasing it out due to operational changes. Visit OpenTech's website for more information at:OpenTech will charge you a setup fee and there may be some other fees associated with taking it over. If you are interested we can provide you with my contact at OpenTech and he can answer any questions you may have about taking over this unit.

Please contact Ray at hre@unruhllc.com or (502)681-6865.

Where is the unit located?

Comment

Steve, Thanks for your interest. However, we are working with someone at this time. If this does not work out I will contact you.

Herman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Merman
        Reply to New Facility - Wish List
        Merman
        Avoid swinging gates if at all possible. We have swings and rolling due to property limitations and the swings have given us trouble. Lighting in units with a timer switch in a common area for customers. For the perimeter fence, I would make the bottom 3 or 4' a solid wall and if you want, a more...
        Yesterday, 09:15 PM
      • eileen
        Reply to Credit Card Chargeback for unit break in?
        eileen
        She last accessed in January, this came up in May. Our cameras don't retain video that far back. And I don't know when I'd have time to watch all that.

I was more concerned that the credit card provider is even entertaining issuing these payments back basically disregarding our rental agreement...
        Yesterday, 04:13 PM
      • Dave Scott
        Reply to Tasty Treats
        Dave Scott
        Fried green tomatoes and corn on the cob...
        Yesterday, 03:48 PM
      Working...
      X