Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Building materials for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building materials for sale

Hi all,
    We have galvanized steel posts and 12' sheetrock available for purchase. Our Phase 2 build was thwarted by the FAA due to our proximity to a small airport. Phase 1 build was successful, and the building materials have held up beautifully. Anyone looking to expand your property?

The materials are in Northern California.
    Any leads would be appreciated! Thanks.

Maybe donate those things to a charity involved in helping out those affected by Dorian? It would be a tax write off for the company.
    You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

Love that idea wc1974! Thank you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• pacnwstorage
        Reply to This surprised me
        by pacnwstorage
        That's just it. She does enforce the rules and kicks them out but that part of town is full of degenerates that feel "entitled" to do what they want. They care not about being arrested when the cops show up. If the homeless EVER started causing me problems here I will be making my exit plan....
        Today, 01:22 PM
      • wc1974
        Reply to Change of address - does it need to be signed?
        by wc1974
        IN WA we have to have it in writing with signature to any change of info on the lease. WA state doesn't accept email notifications as an official change of information ( phone number, contact alternate, etc..) Ironically, I will email them the form to fill out and allow them to fax or scan it back to...
        Today, 01:22 PM
      • wc1974
        Reply to This surprised me
        by wc1974
        I work for a company that uses the name NW Storages on their advertising but the name of the actual property management company is different. We are in the PNW, but our company gives 50% discount up to certain size and a free lock.We can supply our own insurance. I wonder why they put up with or allow...
        Today, 01:15 PM
      Working...
      X