Selling 120 Indoor Storage Units, Like New Condition, Located in Denver, CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling 120 Indoor Storage Units, Like New Condition, Located in Denver, CO

Self-storage (mini storage) business in Denver, Colorado is closing.

120 interior self storage units for sale. These are modular, built-in units and can be reconfigured to accommodate a variety of different layouts. Currently they are setup with a mix of different unit sizes, from 3'x3' to 24'x8'.

These are not free-standing units. They are designed for interior use only in a climate controlled facility. They must be professionally installed.

The walls come in 6" and 1' sections. There is around 600' of the white exterior wall panels and a few thousand feet of the interior walls. There are 108 single doors and 11 double doors.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinWA
    Reply to Contracts are legal documents, DUH.
    by KrisinWA
    Same-I fill out amount due, dates etc. but the addresses etc. should be filled in by the tenant only.
    I've done my due diligence-I don't make the decisions on who fills in for me, and I've told my supervisor. Now I'm just going to do my job, sigh....
    Today, 02:19 PM
  • pacnwstorage
    Reply to Contracts are legal documents, DUH.
    by pacnwstorage
    My lease has spots where I personally fill in amounts, dates, lease number....etc. The rest are where the initials and signatures go and that is always done by the new tenant and then I sign as well. That relief manager needs to follow the steps that are SUPPOSED to be done.
    Today, 01:58 PM
  • KrisinWA
    Reply to Battery Acid on concrete
    by KrisinWA
    It looks like someone dragged in something with salt (like if you salt the sidewalk etc.) Try vinegar? Definitely wear eye protection etc....
    Today, 01:35 PM
Working...
X