Selling 120 Indoor Storage Units, Like New Condition, Located in Denver, CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling 120 Indoor Storage Units, Like New Condition, Located in Denver, CO

Self-storage (mini storage) business in Denver, Colorado is closing.

120 interior self storage units for sale. These are modular, built-in units and can be reconfigured to accommodate a variety of different layouts. Currently they are setup with a mix of different unit sizes, from 3'x3' to 24'x8'.

These are not free-standing units. They are designed for interior use only in a climate controlled facility. They must be professionally installed.

The walls come in 6" and 1' sections. There is around 600' of the white exterior wall panels and a few thousand feet of the interior walls. There are 108 single doors and 11 double doors.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• JulieA
    25-30 year old doors
    by JulieA
    Looking for insight on cleaning older doors. I believe they are DBCI. Best products and methods. I looked at Everbrite website. Seems very expensive. Thanks
    Today, 09:59 AM
  • JulieA
    Reply to Cleaning Hacks
    by JulieA
    I am looking for recommendations for a battery operated leaf blower/vac combo. Battery operated backpack sprayer. And cleaning carts! I would love to see pictures of cleaning carts and the supplies you use! Trying to make some changes!
    Today, 09:55 AM
  • RandyL
    Reply to Disaster In Iowa
    by RandyL
    Clarkstoragellc T_Champeau

Thanks for the great advice luckily this is not my first disaster. But I have come across many lessons learnt that I will need to improve on for the future. In regards to tenant notifications, and use of cloud computing software.

I have just...
    Today, 01:46 AM
Working...
X