Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo/NICE Gate Opener For Sale

Apollo/NICE model 7200EL gate opener - USED

Solar/battery model - includes solar panel, mounting harwdware, operating/install mauals

Battery and drive chain are not included

We used this system to open a 20 foot rolling chain link gate and it worked flawlessly. We were finally able to get hard power to our gate location so we switched this unit out for a model that's wired into our facility.

The unit is heavy and I'd prefer not to have to ship it, but that's negotiable. If you can pick up from Austin, TX that would be great. Might also be able to do a meet/swap as long as I don't have to drive to like, Canada.

Make me an offer!

IMG_3077.jpg IMG_3079.jpg

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jblake
    Reply to Creating a No Rent List
    by Jblake
    A “DO NOT RENT LIST” is a feature offered in Storage Commander software and to the best of my knowledge it is the only storage management software that offers this....
    Today, 02:34 PM
  • Jblake
    So this is a HUGE problem…anyone else dealt with this?
    by Jblake
    So here’s some background…
    A facility here in Las Vegas was bought about 4-5 months ago with a grip of problems. The main ones being that the spaces were rented to friends under fake names like Ryne Oceros (Rhinoceros) or worse yet, to no names whatsoever. So there are full units with...
    Today, 02:28 PM
  • ckpa11
    StorageSense - own or manage?
    by ckpa11
    Does anyone have knowledge of StorageSense? Are they storage owners or a management outfit? In our area 2 facilities now bear their name and I have just seen another with a their banner over the facilitiy sign. All of these facilities were owned by separate people. Just trying to find about them since...
    Yesterday, 11:15 PM
Working...
X