Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Keypads for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keypads for sale.

We have two QuikStor integrated keypads and Ultra converter for sale that we have had to replace due to their not being compatible with our new software. These are only a year old and are in good working order if combined with the right software program. Any ideas how to sell them? Their PTI replacements cost $5k so this is no small deal for those seeking integrated entry and exit. We can't find a forum for selling things like this? Help?

Re: Keypads for sale.

Can you message me the model numbers and send some pictures? I will pass it on to our technical manager and see if he can use them.
    Self Storage Marketing Solutions by Fully Charged Marketing Ltd.

Self storage marketing powered by storage industry insiders.

Comment

The keypads are the newest models made by QuikStor and I believe are less than 2 yrs old as we just upgraded to them. I will send pix and model # today when I go to the property. I need an approx valuation for them? Conflict of interest? Nahhhhh! Just a fair value as I know the replacement cost for new. These are the models that are interactive with onsite software and give a 2 line active message on the keypad. I also have 3 extra surge protectors which cost about $20 plus postage. Total value approx $1-3k ?

Comment

Welcome to the site, aaalakeside. I'm moving this to the Goods & Services Exchange. There will be a redirect for two weeks.

Thanks.
        John Carlisle
        Community Manager Emeritus
        Still a Big Fan of Self-Storage!
        www.chicagoprowriter.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• evansr
          Reply to Promotional ideas
          by evansr
          Same here, our unit occupancy has been a bit low, company average across our sites 86% (we've also added new units at a few sites), but our economic occupancy is at an all time high (percentage and dollar totals) due to consistent rate increases on all customers. We use storEDGE and push our discounts...
          Today, 09:13 PM
        • Storman
          Reply to Expanded metal fencing... do you have experience with this?
          by Storman
          This expanded metal comes in many thicknesses and sizes. The 3/4" and 9 gauge is likely much heavier than what you used for your trailer ramp. The 4x8 sheets that I'm looking at cost about $60 each, but the added cost of galvanizing and delivering them to my facility is what bumps them to ~$100...
          Today, 07:55 PM
        • RandyL
          Reply to Expanded metal fencing... do you have experience with this?
          by RandyL
          Yeah I suppose that will make more sense, though my fences are at 6 or 7' tall. Storman are your fences 8' tall or will you be cutting down each of the sheets? If you have to cut them down remember the cut edge won't be rust protected anymore. So you may want to paint it after if you have to cut...
          Today, 07:50 PM
        Working...
        X