Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I am new to this forum and I just make registration here to get participate in the storage events and discussions.
    Redding Self Storage

Re: Hello

Welcome sevenhills! Please tell us a little bit about yourself. What state you are in, how you got into storage etc. We look forward to your participation!
    Gina 6k
    twitter.com/GinaSixKudo
    VM: Four-Oh-Eight- Seven-Eight-Oh-Eight-Oh-Seven-Nine
    [email protected]

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!
    I am not an attorney, just an experienced manager who is willing to share what I have learned. Your thoughts, practices or opinions may vary and neither of us may be right.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• SpaceCadet
      Most Successful Promotion/Campaign?
      by SpaceCadet
      Hey SST family! I had a minute to go over our marketing + analytics report, and I wanted to reach out and see what sort of promotions you guys see success with, or "out of the box" thinking that I haven't been applying! So right now my facility is running a 3 months @ 50% off promotion for...
      Today, 01:19 PM
    • jlsjohn
      Reply to We use Chateau cylinder locks
      by jlsjohn
      You don't have to drill the entire cylinder lock. Call Chateau and tell them to give you the drilling instructions for the EZ lock. It takes 5-10 minutes with a 3/16" drill bit....
      Today, 11:45 AM
    • letsgosonics
      Reply to New Lien Law in Idaho and Mississippi
      by letsgosonics
      Yes, here in Idaho it was updated. I sent out a mass email to all of our customer's letting them know about the main changes. We didn't make them all sign new leases as state law supersedes anything in our lease, but we did have to update our lease template. We used to charge a flat $25 late fee....
      Yesterday, 07:23 PM
    Working...
    X