Flex Office Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Office Space

I'm working on an article about flexible office space. Does anyone offer this or know of a self-storage facility that does?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Pacific Highway Storage in San Diego used to. Warehouse in front and office in back (air conditioning in there). We have an actual strip mall in addition to our self storage and parking. Not really flex, but an actual office in front and warehouse out back, with restroom.
    "The comeback is always stronger than the setback."
    Mom, Navy Vet, genealogist and voracious reader
    Always sunny in California

Comment

I bought a small town facility (remotely operated) with 3 office suites. It's more of a hassle to fill vacancies than storage, but the average stay is longer, they're on their own utilities, and they keep an eye on the facility - usually the first people to let me know if there are gate issues, if a light has gone out, or something else.

Comment

We have a location that is built like a house.
        2nd floor is like a 2 bedroom apartment but it now is an office.
        That have their own separate entrance to the office.
        They get their own access code to the gate and can park behind the gate.
        They will sign a one year lease.
        They pay a set amount of the electric bill in addition to the rent.

Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

At the location that I run, I too am a 2 story "house"
          Upstairs is a 2bedroom apartment.
          I tried to rent it out as office space BUT the township will not allow us too!
          They say that we can not have 2 business license's at one address!

Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinWA
            Ideas? We have this greasy dirt
            by KrisinWA
            and re-painted doors, so I can't have them pressure wash them. I wanted to know if anyone had a surefire dirt remover for their roll up doors? I'm thinking of squirt of dawn soap and vinegar in water. Anyone have something better?...
            Yesterday, 06:02 PM
          • KrisinWA
            Reply to Tenant Points Gun at Manager
            by KrisinWA
            A lot of managers are by themselves, including me-most of the time. I have to do the rounds by myself and I wouldn't even think twice about lifting an unlocked door to check if it's empty or whatever....
            Yesterday, 05:58 PM
          • Gina6k
            Reply to Artistic Endeavors
            by Gina6k
            I'm definitely crafty! I crochet, knit, sew, cook, bake, garden, write and more and love coming up with ideas and making them a reality. Never could embroider well, did a few cross stitch things and latch hook when I was younger. I can see something and turn around and make it myself. I'm also well-versed...
            Yesterday, 05:49 PM
          Working...
          X