Just started looking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just started looking

The ownership group gave us permission to look into getting truck rental at the facility. We had to meet with the city as they changed our zoning which opened this to us.

I think the new owners want us to do this so they don't have to think about giving us a raise this year. It has been a few years since we have had one. Our facility has been doing good.

Hopefully this will be worth it and not mess us up for taxes.

Ron

ADVANCED Mini Storage Your Self Storage Solution
    --
    Ron

http://n6ach.com
    http://laws.n6ach.com
    [email protected]

If you browse some of the older threads, you should find conversation about the various truck rental companies. If you have any concerns, they will answered here, somewhere.
    Bob Taylor (Astro)
    Blue Ridge Self Storage
    Cashiers, NC

Disclaimer: What Gina said....'cause the the cheese fell of my cracker.

Comment

Re: Just started looking

We do Penske trucks here and have been very pleased. We use to do Budget trucks..they were very good at making reservations and us not having trucks to cover them. Penske will call us and check to make sure we have a truck before they make the reservation.
      Be bold-and mighty forces will come to your aid. Basil King

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Meauxhala
        Reply to Google Posts
        by Meauxhala
        Thanks T_Champeau I appreciate the feedback. ....
        Today, 03:08 PM
      • NCstorageguru
        Reply to Insurance Sales
        by NCstorageguru
        We had a very successful retired contract lawyer storing her goods with us after she sold her house to the travel around the world. She was very concerned about insurance and covering her goods. She looked into the policy that was offered through our software. I will NOT name any names but let's just...
        Today, 02:56 PM
      • MusicCity Gal
        Reply to Website Revamp
        by MusicCity Gal
        Great article and we LOVE our website. We just had both of our websites completely rebuilt by Storage Pug. Cannot recommend them highly enough. You will see my testimony on their brand new website....
        Today, 02:47 PM
      Working...
      X