X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unclelourocks
    replied
    Re: Just started looking

We do Penske trucks here and have been very pleased. We use to do Budget trucks..they were very good at making reservations and us not having trucks to cover them. Penske will call us and check to make sure we have a truck before they make the reservation.

Leave a comment:

• astro
    replied
    If you browse some of the older threads, you should find conversation about the various truck rental companies. If you have any concerns, they will answered here, somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• ams
    started a topic Just started looking

Just started looking

The ownership group gave us permission to look into getting truck rental at the facility. We had to meet with the city as they changed our zoning which opened this to us.

I think the new owners want us to do this so they don't have to think about giving us a raise this year. It has been a few years since we have had one. Our facility has been doing good.

Hopefully this will be worth it and not mess us up for taxes.

Ron

ADVANCED Mini Storage Your Self Storage Solution

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinWA
    Reply to I have to stop doing this...
    by KrisinWA
    So, what happens is that if they're 'visiting' they're closing the door and sleeping, drinking/eating, or changing their clothes and generally 'hanging out' for 2 or 3 hours (or more), instead of actually going through their items, moving things or placing or removing items....
    Today, 05:30 PM
  • MusicCity Gal
    by MusicCity Gal
    Oh I have no doubt about that and that is something to be very proud of! Your posts are always great and I have always thought you were a fantastic manager!

I just like to add different perspectives for people to think about, especially newcomers on our boards.

Since I have...
    Today, 05:26 PM
  • wc1974
    by wc1974
    I also should mention that my store has won the secret shopping awards for 2 years in a row out of 23 stores, both in person and over the phone. We offer excellent customer service. Our staff are never rude, but we are also not afraid to call it like we see it on a potential disaster of a tenant....
    Today, 05:08 PM
Working...
X