Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move In Rental Truck

Hello All,
    I'm new to S-S Talk, but not new to the industry. I operate 3 stores in the North East and am considering leasing / buying a move-in rental truck (maybe 2). Any words of wisdom, or real life experience(s) would be welcomed... Did it increase your occupancy? What were / are the headaches? Did you lease / buy? if so was it from On the Move? Would you do it again? etc... Thanks for your input / help /advice in advance!

Latest Topics

Collapse

• gladu
    Reply to Auction laws
    by gladu
    It also states IN ITEM 34-24-4 (1) (e) that the personal property will be advertised for sale OR WILL BE OTHERWISE DISPOSED OF AT A SPECIFIED TIME AND PLACE. Also item 34-24-4 (d) if the claim has not been paid in full as demanded and THE OWNER WISHES TO SELL the property. Sounds like it gives you...
    Today, 04:49 PM
  • MamaDuke
    Reply to Auction laws
    by MamaDuke
    I would have to believe that you must sell the contents to satisfy the lien. Because item 34-42-4(g) states: "The owner may buy at any sale of personal property pursuant to this section to enforce the owner's lien." That says (to me) that you can't simply take possession and do what you want...
    Today, 04:35 PM
  • gladu
    Reply to Auction laws
    by gladu
    Rhode Island
    Today, 04:12 PM
Working...
X