Retail Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retail Sales

Has your retail store taken a hit during the pandemic? How are you encouraging customers and community members to purchase moving and packing supplies?
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Ours are up, a lot of people packing up and moving out of WA state right now.
    You Laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You take my coffee...may God have mercy on your soul....

Comment

My retail sales have taken a hit since the pandemic started.
      I have just added my "oh and don't forget we see all of your packing and moving supplies" to each and every phone call!
      I also rent U haul so it does help with sales!
      Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

We have 0 sales except locks right now. The office is still closed, but they can buy locks from our kiosk.
        MamaDuke

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Steve_hajewski
          Reply to Cost to build climate control units
          by Steve_hajewski
          Above examples is $55 per sq ft. Climate controlled single story will typically cost around 50 to 60 per sqft for eveything excluding land and grading issues other than simply stripping some topsoil and adding fill. Big variables can include level of insulation needed to meet your energy codes, and...
          Today, 06:48 AM
        • RandyL
          Reply to US Reaches 200,000 COVID-19 Deaths
          by RandyL
          I understand that from what I said in my post, I imagine the correction was more for other posters. Even those what Dr. Artandi said is right, my question remains about how many more deaths we will have for 2020.

Covid may have ended their lives early, but their underlying issues may...
          Yesterday, 11:37 PM
        • Storman
          If you can vote in CA, please vote NO on Prop 15
          by Storman
          This is the proposition that removes the protections of Prop 13 that capped annual property tax increases for both businesses and residences. You can be sure, that if they're able to overturn the Prop 13 protections for business, they'll be coming after those same protections for your house soon. Prop...
          Yesterday, 10:26 PM
        Working...
        X