New AZ Immigration Law Signed Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New AZ Immigration Law Signed Part II

The original thread is at 110 posts and 12 pages, so I think it's time to start Part II.
    John Carlisle
    Community Manager Emeritus
    Still a Big Fan of Self-Storage!
    www.chicagoprowriter.com

Re: New AZ Immigration Law Signed Part II

Obama, Brewer to Meet
    John Carlisle
    www.chicagoprowriter.com

Comment

Let me guess what the post meeting media response will be:

Obama: "Governor Brewer and the State of Arizona has acted stupidly!"

Comment

I heard on the radio this morning driving into work that Ohio is thinking about passing the same law, maybe once people realize the impact that "Illegal" persons have on our economy(free health care, free education, etc) and perhaps their job as well they will wake up and support stopping this flow into our country.

No one that I know wants to stop immigration, just stop "Illegal" immigration.

Will be interesting to see how our President and our Governor's meeting goes.

Latest polls show over 65% of the American people support the passage of this law and the enforcement to follow.
        Mel Holsinger, President
        Professional Self Storage Management, LLC
        3434 E. Kleindale Ste. E
        Tucson, AZ 85716
        O: 520.320.9135
        F: 520.320.9435
        www.proselfstorage.com

Comment

LA county jumped on the "boycott" band wagon.

I still say if these fools would actually READ the bill they would feel as foolish as they look on TV!

I so need to get away from these fools - I never knew a state could be run so poorly and with so little common sense!

No wonder they are so very close to declaring bankruptcy!

Maybe we could give Southern California back to Mexico in exchange for all illegals to leave the rest of the states! Trust me, America would be better off with this deal.
          Wayne
          Jamestown, ND

All arguments can be resolved ... with high explosives and Humor!!!

Comment

I don't know, Autodoc, the beach in San Diego is pretty nice.
            John Carlisle
            www.chicagoprowriter.com

Comment

Yes it is, but did you hear the new law they had in place --- no drinking on the beach.

This went over big during spring break --- they had to be 50 feet offshore before they could be drinking so they had large flotillas of rafts and innertubes all lashed together 50 feet offshore partying away.

They got lucky no one died!

This state is run by MORONS!!!
              Wayne
              Jamestown, ND

All arguments can be resolved ... with high explosives and Humor!!!

Comment

how about a reverse boycott - AZ cutting off the power it supplies to CA, companies that had meetings planned for CA moving them to AZ, to name a couple. Nice that Obama has finally condescended to meet with the governor. I guess after Netanyahu's cancellation, there was an opening in the schedule. Wonder if the prez has read the law? We know that the AG and Napolitano have not; real sharp on their part, admitting to that in public.

Comment

Originally posted by alexlekas View Post
                  how about a reverse boycott - AZ cutting off the power it supplies to CA, companies that had meetings planned for CA moving them to AZ, to name a couple. Nice that Obama has finally condescended to meet with the governor. I guess after Netanyahu's cancellation, there was an opening in the schedule. Wonder if the prez has read the law? We know that the AG and Napolitano have not; real sharp on their part, admitting to that in public.
                  Well, certainly nobody in the the boycotting cities read it, or they'd realize how stupid they look.
                  Consistency- It's only a virtue if you're not a screwup

Comment

Well, Obama and Brewer have agreed to work together on Immigration Reform.....Does anybody know what that ACTUALLY means?
                    Consistency- It's only a virtue if you're not a screwup

Comment

I'm not sure if I am right, but.... I think it means that Obama has offered her a job.
                      Bob Taylor (Astro)
                      Blue Ridge Self Storage
                      Cashiers, NC

Disclaimer: What Gina said....'cause the the cheese fell of my cracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian M. Johnson View Post
                        Well, Obama and Brewer have agreed to work together on Immigration Reform.....Does anybody know what that ACTUALLY means?
                        from all available evidence, when this administration says 'work together', it generally means "do it our way".

Comment

Arizona has a history of feisty female Governors. Jan is not likely to back down. It kinda reminds me of the Beer Summit.

The real question is: Will they have margaritas for lunch? (Graduate of the Astro Academy)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X