Florida Peeps! Covid 19 areas affected and the numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Peeps! Covid 19 areas affected and the numbers

https://experience.arcgis.com/experi...8ddedb9b25e429.

This is the website that shows how many cases and where they are located in Florida. Stay Well!
    Throw kindness around like Confetti - But don't get glitter in your eyes!

Thank you for the link. My family is still mostly in NW Florida and my Uncle and DIL's family are in WPB area.
    Gina 6k
    twitter.com/GinaSixKudo
    VM: Four-Oh-Eight- Seven-Eight-Oh-Eight-Oh-Seven-Nine
    [email protected]

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!
    I am not an attorney, just an experienced manager who is willing to share what I have learned. Your thoughts, practices or opinions may vary and neither of us may be right.

Comment

Thank you, Terri. My mom is in Ft. Lauderdale, so this makes it easier to keep tabs on things there.
      MamaDuke

Comment

Florida Governor finally issues stay-at-home order.
        Amy Campbell
        Editor
        Inside Self-Storage
        [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Like all the others, way too late. But I'm glad he finally did. Evidence is showing the stay at home and social distancing is working (fingers crossed) in California as long as people don't take that as a good sign and forget the concept behind the stay at home orders.
          Gina 6k
          twitter.com/GinaSixKudo
          VM: Four-Oh-Eight- Seven-Eight-Oh-Eight-Oh-Seven-Nine
          [email protected]

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!
          I am not an attorney, just an experienced manager who is willing to share what I have learned. Your thoughts, practices or opinions may vary and neither of us may be right.

Comment

Originally posted by Amy_ISS View Post
            Florida Governor finally issues stay-at-home order.
            I have the email from Florida Self Storage Association regarding this that came out this morning. Here is what it says (fyi)

Florida Stay-At-Home Order Allows Self Storage to Remain Open

Earlier today, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis issued a stay-at-home order. The order allows self storage facilities to remain open.

Specifically, the order includes as essential workers and businesses in the following categories, all of which describe self storage: (1) service providers who provide services that are necessary to maintaining the safety, sanitation, and essential operation or residences, businesses and buildings; (2) commercial real estate services; (3) last-mile delivery; (4) workers who support the supply chain of building materials; (5) employees who provide services that enable repair materials and equipment for essential functions; and (6) employees of firms providing services that enable operations, including storing products for whole or retail sale or use.

Please email Joe Doherty with any questions.
            Stephanie Tharpe
            President
            A+ Management Group, LP
            Nashville, TN
            www.aplusmanagementgroup.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
            www.tnssa.net

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X