TS Fay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS Fay

just wondering how everyone did through fay. got pretty nasty here, but i think we were very lucky! just a lot of debris, but no flooding or damage.. : )

how's everyone else..?

Here in LA (lower Alabama) recieved maybe a 1" of rain. Alot of nothing.
    But hey will take that kind of storm anyday.

Comment

3.5 days of straight rain, discovered a roof leak and lost one tennant due to the damage. i dont know why but the owners wanted me to be here all 3.5 days. had alot of debry in our parking lot. thats about it....its to bad alabama didnt get more rain i know you guys need it up there.
      Confucius quote "a clean rental truck is a happy rental truck"

Comment

What part of FLorida are you all in? We are on the far east side of Orlando, about 20 miles from the coast. We got a lot of rain, but no flooding here, and so far no leaks that we know of...it's still raining though.

Comment

i live in north eastern lake county, all we got was rain. Lots and lots of hard rain, i think we got about 10 inches.
          Confucius quote "a clean rental truck is a happy rental truck"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jblake
            Reply to Creating a No Rent List
            by Jblake
            A “DO NOT RENT LIST” is a feature offered in Storage Commander software and to the best of my knowledge it is the only storage management software that offers this....
            Today, 02:34 PM
          • Jblake
            So this is a HUGE problem…anyone else dealt with this?
            by Jblake
            So here’s some background…
            A facility here in Las Vegas was bought about 4-5 months ago with a grip of problems. The main ones being that the spaces were rented to friends under fake names like Ryne Oceros (Rhinoceros) or worse yet, to no names whatsoever. So there are full units with...
            Today, 02:28 PM
          • ckpa11
            StorageSense - own or manage?
            by ckpa11
            Does anyone have knowledge of StorageSense? Are they storage owners or a management outfit? In our area 2 facilities now bear their name and I have just seen another with a their banner over the facilitiy sign. All of these facilities were owned by separate people. Just trying to find about them since...
            Yesterday, 11:15 PM
          Working...
          X