Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii Laws

Aloha!!!
    Had some questions! Ive been drafting up our lease agreement that our renter will be signing and wanted to get the facts straight. I know self storage owners fall under the 507, 666 and 521 chapters, but are there anymore? I feel a little lost with trying to make sure I find up to date laws regarding storing and auctioning other persons items. Any help would be awesome!!
    Mahalo
    Sarah

Re: Hawaii Laws

Originally posted by sarah44 View Post
    Aloha!!!
    Had some questions! Ive been drafting up our lease agreement that our renter will be signing and wanted to get the facts straight. I know self storage owners fall under the 507, 666 and 521 chapters, but are there anymore? I feel a little lost with trying to make sure I find up to date laws regarding storing and auctioning other persons items. Any help would be awesome!!
    Mahalo
    Sarah
    Self Storage laws are different by state
    Did you reach out to YOUR states storage association?
    Did you do any type of Google research???

http://www.insideselfstorage.com/~/m...%20Statute.pdf
    Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can do today.

Comment

Re: Hawaii Laws

Hey Lady5563,
      thanks for your replay I know each state is different that is why I posted in the Hawaii forum.
      Hawaii doesn't have a state storage association and I have done some googling which is where I came up with 507, 666 and 521 chapters. I was just wondering if anyone else in Hawaii had experience with self storage laws

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X