Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idaho Self Storage Assoc. seeking sponsors for annual conference and trade show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idaho Self Storage Assoc. seeking sponsors for annual conference and trade show.

The Idaho Self Storage Assoc. is holding its annual conference and trade show on August 13-14, 2010 in Boise, Idaho. There are many opportunities for vendors to sponsor the event.

Please contact our president, Rick Church, at (208) 989-2960 for information or visit www.idssa.org.
    Last edited by StorageLand; 10th May 2010, 01:48 PM.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storagelady898
    Interesting idea
    by Storagelady898
    So I dont like the idea of running specials personally because people are absolutely crazy. BUT I had an interesting idea, wanted to see if others had any experience with this. Taking coupons ( say $10 off sign up or whatever) and taking them to uhaul places, realtors and property management companies...
    Today, 10:20 PM
  • Storagelady898
    Reply to Pest and Bug protection kit
    by Storagelady898
    We put bait stations in every empty unit and refill the bait. Also we spray the insides with bug stuff. I wouldn't trust a tenant to do it. I let the tenants know this when they rent a unit to not be alarmed if they see it, "we dont have a mouse problem and we dont want a mouse problem. And we...
    Today, 10:13 PM
  • pacnwstorage
    Reply to It's that time of year *hack hack* *cough cough*
    by pacnwstorage
    Not gonna fly. Trapped with all kinds of people in there. If I am going anywhere they have to give me time to drive.
    Today, 08:03 PM
Working...
X