Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idaho Self Storage Assoc. seeking sponsors for annual conference and trade show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idaho Self Storage Assoc. seeking sponsors for annual conference and trade show.

The Idaho Self Storage Assoc. is holding its annual conference and trade show on August 13-14, 2010 in Boise, Idaho. There are many opportunities for vendors to sponsor the event.

Please contact our president, Rick Church, at (208) 989-2960 for information or visit www.idssa.org.
    Last edited by StorageLand; 10th May 2010, 12:48 PM.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
    Reply to monopoly from sitelink/sparefoot/StorEdge
    by Storman
    feels a little like Stockholm Syndrome. By feeding these aggregators we're hurting our own industry. In the name of possibly increasing occupancy percentage we're giving away a large slice of our income and future viability. Income that we as the business developers, owners and operators have taken...
    Yesterday, 11:38 PM
  • Merman
    by Merman
    I definitely had more rentals with Sparefoot. I was using Storedge as well. A big question to ask each person once the reservation comes in is how long they plan to store for. Each time a Sparefoot reservation rents for 1 month and takes off, you're losing money. I would politely decline those reservations....
    Yesterday, 09:00 PM
  • IceBox
    by IceBox
    Following up on this, just wondering if anyone is having success with Sparefoot/Storable Marketplace for renting up a new facility. It makes sense to try and be visible everywhere you possibly can be, especially for a newer facility or expansion, but I do see some of the downfalls:

A) sparefoot/storable...
    Yesterday, 06:08 PM
Working...
X