Requesting Conference Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting Conference Ideas

We are organizing the 2008 Self Storage Conference and would like everyones input on what topics they would like to have presented at the event. What would you like to hear and learn about?

If you have any questions you can contact Michael Bishop, the president of the ISSA, at (208) 919-0771.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
    Reply to monopoly from sitelink/sparefoot/StorEdge
    by Storman
    feels a little like Stockholm Syndrome. By feeding these aggregators we're hurting our own industry. In the name of possibly increasing occupancy percentage we're giving away a large slice of our income and future viability. Income that we as the business developers, owners and operators have taken...
    Yesterday, 11:38 PM
  • Merman
    by Merman
    I definitely had more rentals with Sparefoot. I was using Storedge as well. A big question to ask each person once the reservation comes in is how long they plan to store for. Each time a Sparefoot reservation rents for 1 month and takes off, you're losing money. I would politely decline those reservations....
    Yesterday, 09:00 PM
  • IceBox
    by IceBox
    Following up on this, just wondering if anyone is having success with Sparefoot/Storable Marketplace for renting up a new facility. It makes sense to try and be visible everywhere you possibly can be, especially for a newer facility or expansion, but I do see some of the downfalls:

A) sparefoot/storable...
    Yesterday, 06:08 PM
Working...
X