Teleconferenced Meeting - May 22, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teleconferenced Meeting - May 22, 2008

To extend the reach of the ISSA the May 22, 2008 meeting will be teleconferenced statewide. All members of the ISSA unable to attend the physical meeting will be able to participate by phone. We will be sending out additional details of the meeting on May 12, 2008.

Date May 22, 2008
    Time 10am (Mountain Time)

Agenda Items:
    • Teleconference Meetings
    • Nomination/Election of Officers
    • 2008 Conference Update
    • Legislative Action Committee
    • Redress By-Laws (Fees, Due Date)
    • Special Presentation

Please contact Michael at (208) 919-0771 for more information and how to participate.

Hi Michael. Thank you for sharing this announcement! I have also posted this to the Idaho section of the ISS online calendar for you: http://www.insideselfstorage.com/events/
    Teri L. Lanza
    Editorial Director
    Inside Self-Storage
    www.insideselfstorage.com

Comment

Thanks Teri!!!

We are excited to see how the teleconference works out for us. Idaho, like many other states, is very large and the membership is scattered throughout. Most members haven't been able to attend our meetings and we really want to serve them to the best of our abilities. So, we are testing the process and hope it will be successful.

Does anyone know of other state associations having teleconferenced meetings?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
        Reply to monopoly from sitelink/sparefoot/StorEdge
        by Storman
        feels a little like Stockholm Syndrome. By feeding these aggregators we're hurting our own industry. In the name of possibly increasing occupancy percentage we're giving away a large slice of our income and future viability. Income that we as the business developers, owners and operators have taken...
        Yesterday, 11:38 PM
      • Merman
        by Merman
        I definitely had more rentals with Sparefoot. I was using Storedge as well. A big question to ask each person once the reservation comes in is how long they plan to store for. Each time a Sparefoot reservation rents for 1 month and takes off, you're losing money. I would politely decline those reservations....
        Yesterday, 09:00 PM
      • IceBox
        by IceBox
        Following up on this, just wondering if anyone is having success with Sparefoot/Storable Marketplace for renting up a new facility. It makes sense to try and be visible everywhere you possibly can be, especially for a newer facility or expansion, but I do see some of the downfalls:

A) sparefoot/storable...
        Yesterday, 06:08 PM
      Working...
      X