• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Membership Meeting - November 20, 2008

November 20, 2008
    Membership Meeting - Statewide Teleconference
    South: 10am - 12pm at Venga Works in Meridian, ID
    North: 9am - 11am at All in One Storage in Post Falls, ID
    Elsewhere: Participate right from your office chair by calling into a 1-800 number.
    Contact ISSA - www.idssa.org at (208) 919-0771 to RSVP and for details on how to participate.

Agenda:

* Teleconferencing
    * Property Tax Committee
    * Board Member - Steve Taylor, new vacancy
    * 2009 Conference Survey
    * Speaker: Nancy Wendell, IDOT, How to Process Vehicle Liens

Attendees are invited to stay after the meeting to get a tour of Freedom Storage Centers newest venture, Venga Works.
    Last edited by StorageLand; 19th November 2008, 02:26 PM. Reason: .

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
    Reply to monopoly from sitelink/sparefoot/StorEdge
    by Storman
    feels a little like Stockholm Syndrome. By feeding these aggregators we're hurting our own industry. In the name of possibly increasing occupancy percentage we're giving away a large slice of our income and future viability. Income that we as the business developers, owners and operators have taken...
    Yesterday, 11:38 PM
  • Merman
    by Merman
    I definitely had more rentals with Sparefoot. I was using Storedge as well. A big question to ask each person once the reservation comes in is how long they plan to store for. Each time a Sparefoot reservation rents for 1 month and takes off, you're losing money. I would politely decline those reservations....
    Yesterday, 09:00 PM
  • IceBox
    by IceBox
    Following up on this, just wondering if anyone is having success with Sparefoot/Storable Marketplace for renting up a new facility. It makes sense to try and be visible everywhere you possibly can be, especially for a newer facility or expansion, but I do see some of the downfalls:

A) sparefoot/storable...
    Yesterday, 06:08 PM
Working...
X