Illinois Check-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois Check-In

Who are our users in Illinois? Particularly in metro Chicago? I'm new to the city and have noticed a mind-boggling number of facilities.

Do we have anyone on SST involved with the Illinois Self-Storage Association?

Don't be shy. Say hello!
    John Carlisle
    Community Manager Emeritus
    Still a Big Fan of Self-Storage!
    www.chicagoprowriter.com

Illinois is currently weighing a statewide tax on self-storage, which has kept the state association quite busy.

Here's an instance where a village has implemented a tax: Harwood Heights, which is just outside of Chicago in Cook County.

Any Illinois SS folks on here who are fed up with the high taxes in the state, especially in the Chicago area?
    John Carlisle
    Community Manager Emeritus
    Still a Big Fan of Self-Storage!
    www.chicagoprowriter.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
      Reply to The dangers of those rental trucks in the wrong hands
      by Storman
      I'm sure it was bad, but I couldn't watch that video for more than 10 seconds. I need a dramamine.
      Today, 12:16 AM
    • Orkocean
      Reply to new to storage
      by Orkocean
      My father didn't talk about his vietnam days, all I know is he was a gunner in heli's and per my mother telling me stories as a kid he had 2 guns when most had one.. *shrug*... As far as my brother i'm not sure what his role was on the ship, it was late 90's early 2000's timeframe and I recall he went...
      Yesterday, 08:19 PM
    • MamaDuke
      Reply to new to storage
      by MamaDuke
      My father was on the flight deck of the Kitty Hawk during Vietnam. Squadron, vf-213 F4's.

Small world!...
      Yesterday, 08:01 PM
    Working...
    X