Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In/Ill Investor

Hello,

My name is Casey Cavell and I am a self storage investor. I am actively buying self storage facilities in Indiana and throughout the Midwest. We are constantly looking for facilities to purchase. If anyone would like to talk self storage feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Casey Cavell
    President
    3C Investing, LLC
    574-527-5122
    www.apartmentoffernow.com

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinWA
    Ideas? We have this greasy dirt
    by KrisinWA
    and re-painted doors, so I can't have them pressure wash them. I wanted to know if anyone had a surefire dirt remover for their roll up doors? I'm thinking of squirt of dawn soap and vinegar in water. Anyone have something better?...
    Yesterday, 06:02 PM
  • KrisinWA
    Reply to Tenant Points Gun at Manager
    by KrisinWA
    A lot of managers are by themselves, including me-most of the time. I have to do the rounds by myself and I wouldn't even think twice about lifting an unlocked door to check if it's empty or whatever....
    Yesterday, 05:58 PM
  • Gina6k
    Reply to Artistic Endeavors
    by Gina6k
    I'm definitely crafty! I crochet, knit, sew, cook, bake, garden, write and more and love coming up with ideas and making them a reality. Never could embroider well, did a few cross stitch things and latch hook when I was younger. I can see something and turn around and make it myself. I'm also well-versed...
    Yesterday, 05:49 PM
Working...
X