North East Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North East Indiana

Hello seen no one had posted in Indiana section yet. North East area Fort Wayne Indiana here and been doing this for over 7 years now, same facility, same company.

Muncie, Indiana

We have 4 facilities in Muncie, 2 in Anderson and 1 in Marion.

Michelle Davis
    Community Storage
    Muncie, Indiana
    Michelle Davis
    Community Storage
    Muncie, IN
    www.mycommunitystorage.com

Comment

Hello to ALL Indiana self storage owners. The Indiana Self Storage Association is "alive" and growing. The Association has put in place several "value-added" services and benefits, including our soon to be launched legal support service! We hope all self storage owners will join the ISSA family so we can truly represent your interests in government settings and better serve the industry by fostering a strong cooperative spirit within self storage.

For information about ISSA call toll-free 866-528-5230. Save the date: June 5-6, 2008 for the Great Lakes Self Storage Expo in the Chicago metro area. This event is sponsored by the Indiana Self Storage Association and the Illinois Self Storage Association.

Comment

Northern Indiana

Hello,

My name is Casey Cavell and I am a self storage investor. I am actively buying self storage facilities in Indiana and throughout the Midwest. We are constantly looking for facilities to purchase. If anyone would like to talk self storage feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Casey Cavell
        President
        3C Investing, LLC
        574-527-5122
        www.apartmentoffernow.com

Comment

Storage Manager In Newburgh, In.:d

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• lady5563
            Reply to No you can't use my dumpster.
            by lady5563
            I just ordered 2 new stickers for my dumpsters!
            I found them on Amazon!
            When the dumpster guy comes to collect the trash and he puts the dumpster back down, he is supposed to get out and make sure that the dumpster is locked but sometimes he forgets.
            The other day, I had a tenant who...
            Today, 10:36 AM
          • lady5563
            Reply to Active Military not paying
            by lady5563
            I too have had to track down a Commanding Officer!
            I had my rent money by the end of the day!
            Today, 10:28 AM
          • pacnwstorage
            Reply to Warning & Safety Signs
            by pacnwstorage
            I just can't help myself......"Sasquatch Crossing".

Since you said was in the forest and there has to be a dry season, like late spring and thru the summer, I would also assume there should be "No Smoking" signs all over the place.

Hope there is plenty...
            Today, 12:15 AM
          Working...
          X