Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Romania

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Topics

Collapse

• StorageBuddy
    Reply to Green Building and Self-Storage
    StorageBuddy
    Crickets......crickets.... Remember Tom Cruise in the movie Jerry Maguire (...You complete me....You had me at hello)?. He writes a mission statement full of passion and is met by an entire firm of silence.

I guess people who have already built their facility see greenness as an unaffordable...
    Today, 10:41 PM
  • Dave Scott
    Reply to Overlocking
    Dave Scott
    Man you need to get educated and your lease straightened up to what Ill. state laws say about self storage. This guy should have been over locked 60 days ago and up for disposal now. Do you have any units behind on rent and what do you do to them.Do you over lock them?
    Today, 09:45 PM
  • pacnwstorage
    Reply to Overlocking
    pacnwstorage
    Boat trailer or a unit, your freakin' lease should say something about locking out a non paying tenant. Do you have a lease, I guess is the next question? Who drew it up? This type of stuff has been addressed time and time again. Late enough, lock them out, period!

Just what does the lease...
    Today, 09:19 PM
Working...
X