Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Business Booming in Singapore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Booming in Singapore

The first self-storage facility in Singapore, a tiny nation-state, opened in 2003. Now there are 20.

Have you or your company considered expansion in Asia?
    John Carlisle
    Community Manager Emeritus
    Still a Big Fan of Self-Storage!
    www.chicagoprowriter.com

Re: Business Booming in Singapore

Dear John,

I have just posted some info at another forum in regards of your posting, see copy below.
    We opened our first self storage facility in Phuket, Thailand, August this year and are very optimistic of the economic climate and growth the main part of Asia is likely to face. Our company is looking at regional expansion if business model is proven to be sound.

Now to the previous posting:
    StoreGuard Co Ltd Thailand is proud to announce the launch of MY STORAGE, the Secure, Clean and Cost Effective Self Storage that now officially has opened its door at Jungceylon Shopping Center in Patong, Phuket, Thailand.

We would like to take the opportunity to thank all our national and international suppliers and contractors for work well done especially Gliderol Self Storage Solutions in the UK for their complete partitioning system which when installed exceeded our expectations in regard of finishing and quality.
    The team headed by Peter O'Loughlin Managing Director, Graham Lomax European Director of Sales, Alan Campbell Technical Services Manager and Tony Clarke, Project Coordinator all showed great knowledge and supported throughout the developing process.

Our first customers have moved in, we have received extensive attention from local and international media incl newspapers, assorted media as guides and monthly publications, radio channels and TV.

Future plans include the opening of additional facilities under the MY STORAGE brand in the Kingdom of Thailand apart from promoting Self Storage in the region and act as a Turn Key provider for interested parties.

Attached are a few initial pictures from our Media release and of our facility, more will follow shortly. For further information please visit our web site at www.mystorageasia.com.

At last again many thanks to our suppliers, the Self Storage Association of AustralAsia and of course Self Storage Talks.
    Attached Files
    Kind Regards,

Robert Akerblom
    General Manager

MY STORAGE
    Secure, Clean and Cost Effective Self Storage
    Jungceylon Shopping Center
    181 Rat-u-thit 200 Phee Road
    Patong, Kathu
    Phuket 83150
    Thailand

T: +66 (0) 76 29 29 09
    F: +66 (0) 76 29 29 10
    M: +66 (0) 85 060 0033
    E: robert@mystorageasia.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dave Scott
      Reply to Overlocking
      Dave Scott
      Man you need to get educated and your lease straightened up to what Ill. state laws say about self storage. This guy should have been over locked 60 days ago and up for disposal now. Do you have any units behind on rent and what do you do to them.Do you over lock them?
      Today, 09:45 PM
    • pacnwstorage
      Reply to Overlocking
      pacnwstorage
      Boat trailer or a unit, your freakin' lease should say something about locking out a non paying tenant. Do you have a lease, I guess is the next question? Who drew it up? This type of stuff has been addressed time and time again. Late enough, lock them out, period!

Just what does the lease...
      Today, 09:19 PM
    • EagleEye
      Reply to Skip Credit Card Transaction Charges - The Wants vs Reality
      EagleEye
      I've had a local merchant who focuses on small business offer this to us. I personally prefer paying credit card processing fees and having immediate funds. The 10-day delay we commonly have with ACH payments creates way too many accounting issues. I do know that a tenant using a debit cad instead of...
      Today, 09:18 PM
    Working...
    X