Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

To our Extended Japanese Self Storage Family!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To our Extended Japanese Self Storage Family!

I've been watching the Japanese feeds as the damage from yesterdays massive 8.9 magnitude earthquake and ensuing tsunami are realized.

All the best to all those in Japan and to our extended Storage Family in Japan. They are such a great group of people and I wish them the best as they deal with aftermath of all that is happening!

Re: To our Extended Japanese Self Storage Family!

Madman

Let me join your sentiments at this time of national tragedy for the people of Japan. All of our thoughts and prayers rise up for them at this time.

MisterJim444
    Learning Never Ends, But Will Time?

Comment

Re: To our Extended Japanese Self Storage Family!

Madman, I knew you were watching as we were both on Twitter. Thank you for starting this thread. Latest news says we are on tsunami watch for a 12 hour period which began at 7:30 PST. Highway 92, Half Moon Bay just re-opened

Everyone please keep the people of Japan in your hearts and prayers.
      Gina 6k
      twitter.com/GinaSixKudo
      VM: Four-Oh-Eight- Seven-Eight-Oh-Eight-Oh-Seven-Nine
      storagebizhelp@gmail.com

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!
      I am not an attorney, just an experienced manager who is willing to share what I have learned. Your thoughts, practices or opinions may vary and neither of us may be right.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Dave Scott
        Reply to Overlocking
        Dave Scott
        Man you need to get educated and your lease straightened up to what Ill. state laws say about self storage. This guy should have been over locked 60 days ago and up for disposal now. Do you have any units behind on rent and what do you do to them.Do you over lock them?
        Today, 09:45 PM
      • pacnwstorage
        Reply to Overlocking
        pacnwstorage
        Boat trailer or a unit, your freakin' lease should say something about locking out a non paying tenant. Do you have a lease, I guess is the next question? Who drew it up? This type of stuff has been addressed time and time again. Late enough, lock them out, period!

Just what does the lease...
        Today, 09:19 PM
      • EagleEye
        Reply to Skip Credit Card Transaction Charges - The Wants vs Reality
        EagleEye
        I've had a local merchant who focuses on small business offer this to us. I personally prefer paying credit card processing fees and having immediate funds. The 10-day delay we commonly have with ACH payments creates way too many accounting issues. I do know that a tenant using a debit cad instead of...
        Today, 09:18 PM
      Working...
      X