Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Services or Suggestions one expect from a Storage Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Services or Suggestions one expect from a Storage Company

Hi All,

We are a moving and storage company in Kuwait called The Box. The customer is our main focus and the idea around which our services and facilities have been devised. We provide quality moving and storage services to our customer and clients in and around Dubai and have locations in all the Emirates to help serve our clients better. We need to know what more services or suggestions one expect from a moving company from you our customers and everyone else.

Thanks

Latest Topics

Collapse

• elimiller
    Electronic locks
    by elimiller
    Looking at building a new facility and I'm considering putting electronic locks in. Any recommendation of what companies sell them and I would also like to get people's feedback that have used electronic locks?
    Please post your feedback in the comments or sent me a private message if you're not...
    Today, 10:59 AM
  • Storman
    Reply to Rate Increase Repsonses
    by Storman
    I guess that's the difference, I AM the owner and tell people that as part of the reason why my facility is different than all the other corporate places out there with a revolving door of disinterested management whom
    will take no responsibility for what they promise you and blame everything...
    Today, 12:53 AM
  • Storman
    Reply to Rate Changes
    by Storman
    Man, that's just tragic. At the very least rates should increase with the cost of living, otherwise they're losing money every single year. Inflation since 2010 is almost 20%....
    Today, 12:26 AM
Working...
X