Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

A Good Storage Solution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Storage Solution

Storing of goods can be for long period or short period. Also while storing your goods you have to be careful about the climate needed to store various things. What if you get storing, moving and house removal together? The Box is a storage facility in Dubai which provides you with all these services.

Re: A Good Storage Solution

We look forward to your contributions to SST.

Are there many other storage companies in Dubai? Are you a busy facility? Please tell us more about your business and yourself.
    MamaDuke

Comment

Re: A Good Storage Solution

If you are looking for storage outside of your own base country, it is best to consider looking at various aspects. Of course, shipping your items over requires a lot of planning and expense, and it would be best to look for a storage facility on the other side of the world that has a good existing relationship with your shipping company. Sometimes, having both would give you a good discount. I know some shipping companies from outside sending items to Australia have existing relationships with storage facilities (I know of some that have good ties with Manly and Northern Beaches facilities). This is because of strict regulations of shipping inwards in Australia, too. Thus, apart from the cost, insurance, temperature control, safety and security, it is also good to including handling and shipping to the target destination in your research.
      Cameron Robertson - Self Storage Northern Beaches

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Griz326
        Reply to Market saturation???
        Griz326
        Building incrementally is tough.

* Building a storage unit ain't cheap.
        * It is a nearly irreversible commitment to a certain type of development.

It is the commitment to a certain type of land development that most concerns me.
        Yesterday, 11:24 PM
      • RMRSS
        Reply to Customers who sneak out before gate lockout
        RMRSS
        Yes, being able to send people to collections would pretty much totally reduce my stress in these situations (knowing they wouldn't get away with it), but although our management company (of which I'm an employee, btw, not a partner) has not yet set this up. I do plan to bring it up to the relevant...
        Yesterday, 09:53 PM
      • pacnwstorage
        Reply to Customers who sneak out before gate lockout
        pacnwstorage
        I would send him to collections asap and get that set up, which takes a day. Secondly I would leave a detailed review about him and his company at any number of business review sites. Mainly about him because you have no dealings with his business. Next I would wait for him outside his business and...
        Yesterday, 09:16 PM
      Working...
      X