Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

A Good Storage Solution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Storage Solution

Storing of goods can be for long period or short period. Also while storing your goods you have to be careful about the climate needed to store various things. What if you get storing, moving and house removal together? The Box is a storage facility in Dubai which provides you with all these services.

Re: A Good Storage Solution

We look forward to your contributions to SST.

Are there many other storage companies in Dubai? Are you a busy facility? Please tell us more about your business and yourself.
    MamaDuke

Comment

Re: A Good Storage Solution

If you are looking for storage outside of your own base country, it is best to consider looking at various aspects. Of course, shipping your items over requires a lot of planning and expense, and it would be best to look for a storage facility on the other side of the world that has a good existing relationship with your shipping company. Sometimes, having both would give you a good discount. I know some shipping companies from outside sending items to Australia have existing relationships with storage facilities (I know of some that have good ties with Manly and Northern Beaches facilities). This is because of strict regulations of shipping inwards in Australia, too. Thus, apart from the cost, insurance, temperature control, safety and security, it is also good to including handling and shipping to the target destination in your research.
      Cameron Robertson - Self Storage Northern Beaches

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Steve_hajewski
        Reply to Overlocking
        Steve_hajewski
        The faster you are on collection activities the better.

I do overlocks on the 9th. This is a simple operation. If your unit is behind, you get a lock. Recieved a call today from a customer:
        Customer: "My dad and brother are at my storage unit, they were going to put my motorcycles...
        Today, 11:04 PM
      • StorageBuddy
        Reply to Green Building and Self-Storage
        StorageBuddy
        Crickets......crickets.... Remember Tom Cruise in the movie Jerry Maguire (...You complete me....You had me at hello)?. He writes a mission statement full of passion and is met by an entire firm of silence.

I guess people who have already built their facility see greenness as an unaffordable...
        Today, 10:41 PM
      • Dave Scott
        Reply to Overlocking
        Dave Scott
        Man you need to get educated and your lease straightened up to what Ill. state laws say about self storage. This guy should have been over locked 60 days ago and up for disposal now. Do you have any units behind on rent and what do you do to them.Do you over lock them?
        Today, 09:45 PM
      Working...
      X