Startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Startup

Hi all, I have an opportunity to purchase 10 archers of land and build a storage facility on a major highway that runs through our city. I am uncertain of the average cost (average Per unit) for building such a facility. I am also uncertain of what most banks require as a down payment for building from scratch in Iowa and all the local code and taxes that I would have.

What I am trying to do is put the costs to together and see if it would be feasible for me to try and proceed. Can someone point me in the right direction where I can find any information on building a facility from scratch and what types of pitfalls I may encounter along the way?

All for now
    Jack

Re: Startup

Jack, first welcome to SST! There's a wealth of information from developers, managers, and vendors available here. For a start do a forum search (top of the page) for new construction cost, or any other topic you want info on. If you find a response that is addressing what you want to know, you can either private message the sender or post a reply, which will reintroduce the topic and you'll get additional responses. Best of luck with your project!

Comment

Re: Startup

hey did you ever get started? I bought a lot and half in my hometown along the highway in dec. and just got cement done and building coming may. 17!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X