Ad Outside Self Storage Facility Declared ‘Illegal’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ad Outside Self Storage Facility Declared ‘Illegal’

An Apple iPod billboard has been taken down from the exterior of Planet Self Storage facility in Boston after it was declared illegal by the Massachusetts Outdoor Advertising Board.

Wow, the board has been up since 2007, and the facility was selling iTunes gift cards to try to stay in compliance. I don't see what the big deal is: Let them advertise! It's mutually beneficial for the SS facility and Apple.
    John Carlisle
    Community Manager Emeritus
    Still a Big Fan of Self-Storage!
    www.chicagoprowriter.com

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kevin SC
    Reply to Interesting idea
    by Kevin SC
    I love it Storagelady!

Create separate discounts in your software so you can track each moving company's performance in your reports too.
    Today, 01:26 AM
  • Storagelady898
    Interesting idea
    by Storagelady898
    So I dont like the idea of running specials personally because people are absolutely crazy. BUT I had an interesting idea, wanted to see if others had any experience with this. Taking coupons ( say $10 off sign up or whatever) and taking them to uhaul places, realtors and property management companies...
    Yesterday, 10:20 PM
  • Storagelady898
    Reply to Pest and Bug protection kit
    by Storagelady898
    We put bait stations in every empty unit and refill the bait. Also we spray the insides with bug stuff. I wouldn't trust a tenant to do it. I let the tenants know this when they rent a unit to not be alarmed if they see it, "we dont have a mouse problem and we dont want a mouse problem. And we...
    Yesterday, 10:13 PM
Working...
X