Anyone from Ma around??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from Ma around??

I have some questions about lien sales in MA. Would like to get some info from anyone in state that has this experience.

How can I help?

Patty:

While I do not own any stores in MA, I have done a great deal of consulting in the State, maybe I can help or at least give you some direction. What issues are you facing?

Look forward to your reply.
    MisterJim444
    Learning Never Ends, But Will Time?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kevin SC
      Reply to Interesting idea
      by Kevin SC
      I love it Storagelady!

Create separate discounts in your software so you can track each moving company's performance in your reports too.
      Today, 01:26 AM
    • Storagelady898
      Interesting idea
      by Storagelady898
      So I dont like the idea of running specials personally because people are absolutely crazy. BUT I had an interesting idea, wanted to see if others had any experience with this. Taking coupons ( say $10 off sign up or whatever) and taking them to uhaul places, realtors and property management companies...
      Yesterday, 10:20 PM
    • Storagelady898
      Reply to Pest and Bug protection kit
      by Storagelady898
      We put bait stations in every empty unit and refill the bait. Also we spray the insides with bug stuff. I wouldn't trust a tenant to do it. I let the tenants know this when they rent a unit to not be alarmed if they see it, "we dont have a mouse problem and we dont want a mouse problem. And we...
      Yesterday, 10:13 PM
    Working...
    X