Anyone from Ma around??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from Ma around??

I have some questions about lien sales in MA. Would like to get some info from anyone in state that has this experience.

How can I help?

Patty:

While I do not own any stores in MA, I have done a great deal of consulting in the State, maybe I can help or at least give you some direction. What issues are you facing?

Look forward to your reply.
    MisterJim444
    Learning Never Ends, But Will Time?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KrisinWA
      Ideas? We have this greasy dirt
      by KrisinWA
      and re-painted doors, so I can't have them pressure wash them. I wanted to know if anyone had a surefire dirt remover for their roll up doors? I'm thinking of squirt of dawn soap and vinegar in water. Anyone have something better?...
      Yesterday, 06:02 PM
    • KrisinWA
      Reply to Tenant Points Gun at Manager
      by KrisinWA
      A lot of managers are by themselves, including me-most of the time. I have to do the rounds by myself and I wouldn't even think twice about lifting an unlocked door to check if it's empty or whatever....
      Yesterday, 05:58 PM
    • Gina6k
      Reply to Artistic Endeavors
      by Gina6k
      I'm definitely crafty! I crochet, knit, sew, cook, bake, garden, write and more and love coming up with ideas and making them a reality. Never could embroider well, did a few cross stitch things and latch hook when I was younger. I can see something and turn around and make it myself. I'm also well-versed...
      Yesterday, 05:49 PM
    Working...
    X