Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Michigan

Hi everyone,

I am the Manager at Mason Mini Storage. Found this message board from one of my email newsletter and so far getting lots of good information.

I love my job and work for the Nicest owners. The ministorage is family owned.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Colleen
    Mason Mini Storage
    Mason, MI

Welcome

Hi Colleen,
    I am glad to see another Michigander (Michiganian) on the boards.
    I also manage a family owned self storage facility with great owners. We are located in the Southeast but west of the thumb. Business is pretty quiet here right now, how about you? I agree, lots of good information here.
    Welcome and good luck .... & Top O the day to ya.
    Kathy

Comment

Don't believe everything you read in the news. Storage business is going strong in Michigan. It's good to hear from fellow Michiganders. Hope to see you all at the Great Lakes Storage Expo in June.
      Dan Wolan
      A-Lert Building Systems

[email protected]
      www.alertbuildingsystems.com
      (248) 961-3112
      (800) 210-5375

Comment

Hi Kathy and Dan,
        I agree with Dan its been crazy for us in fact tonight I am going to stop by and check our precentage rented we might be up to about 89%. Oh I don't know if I said or not we are in Center of the state.

Colleen
        Mason Mini Storage
        Mason, MI

Comment

Hey guys! I'm not sure if you've seen it yet, but we actually have an entire forum set up just for Michigan managers and operators. You'll find it here:

Self-Storage Talk > State-Specific Forums > CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF FORUMS BY STATE > Michigan

I'll move this thread over, and perhaps some fellows will join you there in discussing state-specific issues.
          Teri L. Lanza
          Editorial Director
          Inside Self-Storage
          www.insideselfstorage.com

Comment

Originally posted by MMSMason View Post
            Hi Kathy and Dan,
            I agree with Dan its been crazy for us in fact tonight I am going to stop by and check our precentage rented we might be up to about 89%. Oh I don't know if I said or not we are in Center of the state.

Colleen
            Glad business is good for you Colleen and Dan... We are @ 82% but we just added a new building(believing in the business). Part of it is Climate control and I am not sure thats going to sell well right now. Our RV storge is full and waiting and has been for a year! I definitely will be going to the Great Lakes Expo this year.
            See ya there!
            Kathy

Comment

Originally posted by MMSMason View Post
              Hi Kathy and Dan,

Colleen
              Glad business is good for you Colleen and Dan... We are @ 82% but we just added a new building(believing in the business). Part of it is Climate control and I am not sure thats going to sell well right now. Our RV storge is full and waiting and has been for a year! I definitely will be going to the Great Lakes Expo this year.
              See ya there!
              Kathy

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd say hello since I'm new to this forum. Our facilities are in St. Clair and Macomb counties.

It's nice to have a place to discuss issues that are specific to the storage industry in Michigan with others who are dealing with the same things. I look forward to exchanging views and accumulated experience with everyone here.

K.

Comment

Re: Hello from Michigan

I am located in Berrien County.

Comment

Re: Hello from Michigan

Hello all Michigan Self Storage owners. I'm Bill from Shelby. Near Lake Michigan. Not near Detroit. And yes we have people wanting directions to us and there calling from near Detroit. Thats only a 4 hour drive.

Believe it or not, we haven't herd about the Great Lakes Expo. I'll have to look it up. Maybe see you all there.
                    Bill
                    Bill & Dawn
                    Shelby Road Self Storage

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X