Idaho Reaching Out to Montana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idaho Reaching Out to Montana

I have been talking with Larry Hayes, an Argus broker in Montana, about the Idaho Self Storage Association (ISSA) reaching out to managers and owners within Montana. Our association would like to welcome anyone to our north Idaho meetings in Couer d'Alene as well as our annual convention to be held in Couer d'Alene in August 2008 (details coming soon).

Please contact me or visit the ISSA website at Idaho Self Storage Association - ISSA for more information.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jblake
    Reply to Creating a No Rent List
    by Jblake
    A “DO NOT RENT LIST” is a feature offered in Storage Commander software and to the best of my knowledge it is the only storage management software that offers this....
    Today, 02:34 PM
  • Jblake
    So this is a HUGE problem…anyone else dealt with this?
    by Jblake
    So here’s some background…
    A facility here in Las Vegas was bought about 4-5 months ago with a grip of problems. The main ones being that the spaces were rented to friends under fake names like Ryne Oceros (Rhinoceros) or worse yet, to no names whatsoever. So there are full units with...
    Today, 02:28 PM
  • ckpa11
    StorageSense - own or manage?
    by ckpa11
    Does anyone have knowledge of StorageSense? Are they storage owners or a management outfit? In our area 2 facilities now bear their name and I have just seen another with a their banner over the facilitiy sign. All of these facilities were owned by separate people. Just trying to find about them since...
    Yesterday, 11:15 PM
Working...
X