Montana, What's Up? Check In Here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana, What's Up? Check In Here.

Hey Montana SSTers, I see advertisements on the L train all the time telling me I should come visit. What's going on in Montana? How are things in your self-storage world? Check in here.
    John Carlisle
    Community Manager Emeritus
    Still a Big Fan of Self-Storage!
    www.chicagoprowriter.com

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Mark C
    Reply to Standard Rental Rates - Better Way To Figure Them Out
    by Mark C
    Rates are what I am finalizing now. Prices everywhere here are going up. I set ours up a couple of months ago. We are about a month away from opening our doors. We have nearly 10' ceilings in our units (taller buildings), led lighting on timers in all units, roughly 25 cameras that cover 100% of the...
    Today, 01:31 PM
  • KrisinWA
    Reply to Tell me I am wrong
    by KrisinWA
    There were riots in Seattle (actually still going on every week) but the one I'm referring to was when the guy stole an AR-15 rifle from a police car which was then set on fire (the car). This guy had the gun forcibly taken from him by a former Marine, now bodyguard for Q13 Fox.
    Man who did this...
    Yesterday, 07:09 PM
  • Bella_Lindemann
    Reply to Tell me I am wrong
    by Bella_Lindemann
    No you're not wrong and I feel the same way. I've gotten to the point I will not tolerate certain behaviors from people. I don't have enough age in wisdom to say I'm at a point I don't have to get along with others anymore. But I can say I have enough age in wisdom not to put up with degrading, derogatory,...
    Yesterday, 05:20 PM
Working...
X