hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey

hey everyone. I'm new to this but just thought i would give it a try. It seems like everyone here helps each other out. Im in las vegas. nice to meet you all
    Chantal
    Flying "O" Mini Storage
    Las Vegas, NV

Re: hey

Right back at you.
    Joe Krezdorn
    DAK Self Storage
    Leesport, PA 19533
    www.dakselfstorage.com

Comment

I'm not too close but I'll welcome you as well. Up in Utah.
      Utah Storage Auctions
      Utah Storage Units

Comment

See, the thing is you don't have to be close. We are, by nature, and our jobs, close. Other than statutes that may differ, we do the same things. So,

Welcome to SST. As and will probably be answered, and if you see something that will help soneopne else, y'all just jump on in.

This is really a great place if you are in the storage business.
        Bob Taylor (Astro)
        Blue Ridge Self Storage
        Cashiers, NC

Disclaimer: What Gina said....'cause the the cheese fell of my cracker.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• storable-support
          Reply to StorEdge. Anyone Else having issues logging in?
          by storable-support
          Hi, all. We'd be remiss if we didn't take this opportunity to address this issue and criticism. To begin, I followed up with fishhu1968 privately to further investigate his case yesterday. For all other users who may happen upon this thread, the issue his facility experienced was not related to Chrome...
          Today, 11:32 AM
        • RandyL
          Reply to Auction time
          by RandyL
          The ability to tow lien vehicles was added to Iowa law in 2019, I have not sold a vehicle since then, but I do have a school bus going up for sale in my next sale.

This is for outside parking so I am not going to be looking into getting it towed. But I did call local tow companies to...
          Today, 11:09 AM
        • Brettbyron
          Avoiding REITs
          by Brettbyron
          Hello SST community! I'm a new self storage investor and am working on market due diligence. For my first purchase I'm hoping to avoid markets with REITs and am curious if anyone knows if there's a market characteristic (e.g. population size) below which REITs won't consider investing because it's too...
          Today, 11:08 AM
        Working...
        X