NJSSA April Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJSSA April Meeting

Just a quick note to all my friends, owners and managers in New Jersey. I am looking forward to being one of the speakers at this year's annual meeting April 8th at the Hilton in Woodbridge, NJ.

Also speaking will be Ms. Elizabeth MacBride who covers small business and health care for magazines like Crane’s. She will certainly have some interesting insights given actions in Congress this week. In addition, Attorney Joseph Miller, a partner with Cullen and Dykman, LLP, who represented Public Storage in their battle over licensing with the City of Yonkers. He will also discuss some of the latest self storage cases from across the country. For complete details go to the NJSSA website link http://www.njssa.org/2010.pdf

See you all in a few weeks.

MisterJim444
    Learning Never Ends, But Will Time?

Originally posted by MisterJim444 View Post
    Just a quick note to all my friends, owners and managers in New Jersey. I am looking forward to being one of the speakers at this year's annual meeting April 8th at the Hilton in Woodbridge, NJ.

Also speaking will be Ms. Elizabeth MacBride who covers small business and health care for magazines like Crane’s. She will certainly have some interesting insights given actions in Congress this week. In addition, Attorney Joseph Miller, a partner with Cullen and Dykman, LLP, who represented Public Storage in their battle over licensing with the City of Yonkers. He will also discuss some of the latest self storage cases from across the country. For complete details go to the NJSSA website link http://www.njssa.org/2010.pdf

See you all in a few weeks.

MisterJim444
    For all you NJ managers, owners, potential owners, etc, make an efort to get to this as you will find Mr. Jim entertaining, informative and instructive. I promise you will come out knowing more than what you did going in and you will make a great friend in Mr. Jim.
    Mel Holsinger, President
    Professional Self Storage Management, LLC
    3434 E. Kleindale Ste. E
    Tucson, AZ 85716
    O: 520.320.9135
    F: 520.320.9435
    www.proselfstorage.com

Comment

The site calendar shows this is happening today. How is everything going at the conference?
      John Carlisle
      Community Manager Emeritus
      Still a Big Fan of Self-Storage!
      www.chicagoprowriter.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• wc1974
        Reply to I have to stop doing this...
        by wc1974
        I also should mention that my store has won the secret shopping awards for 2 years in a row out of 23 stores, both in person and over the phone. We offer excellent customer service. Our staff are never rude, but we are also not afraid to call it like we see it on a potential disaster of a tenant....
        Today, 05:08 PM
      • wc1974
        Reply to I have to stop doing this...
        by wc1974
        HI Stephanie,

It is our company policy because in the past we have had many tenants who exhibit the same attitudes I spoke of earlier,who will use their space to hang out, all day long if we let them. Food wrappers, excessive bathroom use ( bathing, shaving), drug use, drug deals,inviting...
        Today, 05:05 PM
      • MusicCity Gal
        Reply to Florida Start Up
        by MusicCity Gal
        That's so funny! And thank you for such kind words. I enjoyed speaking with you John!!...
        Today, 04:57 PM
      Working...
      X