Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Oregon Association???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon Association???

To the best of my knowledge there isn't a storage association for Oregon. As the president of the Idaho Self Storage Association (ISSA) I would like to reach out to all owners and managers in Oregon and invite them to join the ISSA. We are here to help everyone within the industry.

Visit the ISSA website for more information: Idaho Self Storage Association

Re: Oregon Association???

Hi,
    I have some interest as an owner but was wondering what you could offer Oregon owner/managers since there is I'm sure a difference in lien laws between the 2 states. I ran across a person that was from the Calif Self Storage Assoc at the Storage Conference in Las Vegas & she said they were looking into doing something with Oregon.
    But nothing has happened to this point. Have you had any replies from other Oregon owners/manager?????
    Priscilla
    Grants Pass Oregon

Comment

Re: Oregon Association???

I tried for years to get an Oregon Association together, but never had a lot of interest. Finally the National SSA has decided to get involved.
      There will be a meeting so see if they can get this off the ground.

The meeting will be held at the Doubletree hotel in Portland on May 15 at 10am.

RSVP to 888-735-3784 by April 30th.

Hope to see all Oregonians there!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X