Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Greeting from Eugene Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeting from Eugene Oregon

Hello.
    Well, the Olympic trials are coming to an end, so now it's back to business.
    I've been perusing self storage books, articles and websites for the past year in hope of purchasing a self storage facility in the near future (1-2 years). But, while I've been distracted for the past few months with my commercial relocation company and the Olympic trials, someone posted listing site right under my nose (in junction city). Since I noticed the add about a week ago, I've been "cramming" every day and every night to make sure I know everything there is to know about buying and managing self storage lockers before I make an offer. I'm posting as interested now, but hopefully in the next few months, I'll be posting as an owner/manager. Maybe I'll look into starting an Oregon Self Storage Association? Who knows, we'll see.

-Brian.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X