Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Oregon Check-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon Check-In

Who all here is from Oregon? I was just in your wonderful state, and I was really impressed. The people were so laid-back and friendly, and the natural landscape: wow! I loved the coast! Checked out places like Ecola State Park, Cannon Beach, Crescent Beach, Oswald West SP, Manzanita and Tillamook. Loved them.

And Portland is a very unique city, too. I don't think I have enough tattoos to live there permanently, but I did really enjoy the scene. And how bike-friendly it is.
    John Carlisle
    Community Manager Emeritus
    Still a Big Fan of Self-Storage!
    www.chicagoprowriter.com

Storage Jobs in Oregon

We are preparing to make our long awaited move to Oregon and are looking to secure a position in property management. We would love a resident manager position but are open to any and all offers. We will even consider working at two separate locations but must be in close enough proximity of each other to share one vehicle to report to work... Did not put this on job fair as we are only seeking employment in Oregon.

Comment

Re: Oregon Check-In

You may want to put your resume's on workingcouples dot com as well...you can post resumes by state, and also search for jobs by state...they have storage jobs in Oregon on there from time to time, and the nice thing is they are "jobs for 2".

Comment

Hello all, my bride and I are in Southern Oregon in the beautiful Rogue Valley and are the resident managers a 500 door facility. Love the work and the fact that we work at home and get to spend our golden years together. Also glad to be a member of this forum and are starting to meet some great people here.

Gordon
        If it was easy, Little girls would be doing it.

Comment

Welcome, Gordon!
          John Carlisle
          www.chicagoprowriter.com

Comment

Glad you liked my beautiful home state! Hope you get a chance to come back and visit again soon! I enjoyed meeting you at the Expo!
            Danielle

Comment

Originally posted by danielle View Post
              Glad you liked my beautiful home state! Hope you get a chance to come back and visit again soon! I enjoyed meeting you at the Expo!
              Danielle
              Nice meeting you, as well. Did you see yourself on the ISS blog?

http://www.insideselfstorage.com/blo...in-tacoma.aspx
              John Carlisle
              www.chicagoprowriter.com

Comment

Yes I did see your blog! We have a copy hanging up in the office! Thanks for helping making SST a great place for all of us to interact!

Comment

Next time your in Oregon you'll have to come check us out in the central part of the state. I'm located in Prineville and if you haven't heard of that well, I'm very close to Bend.... I bet you may have heard of Bend. It may be a little browner here compared to the Oregon Valley but some great things to see and yes of corse a little dryer too and we like that. I'm going to start checking in on this Oregon site more often, I'm excited to read that there may be an association starting up for our state!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
                    Next time your in Oregon you'll have to come check us out in the central part of the state. I'm located in Prineville and if you haven't heard of that well, I'm very close to Bend.... I bet you may have heard of Bend. It may be a little browner here compared to the Oregon Valley but some great things to see and yes of corse a little dryer too and we like that. I'm going to start checking in on this Oregon site more often, I'm excited to read that there may be an association starting up for our state!
                    Hello Sparky I have never been to prineville but would like to someday. You folks up there have some great rock collecting sites and some very famous jaspers to be found. I met a fellow from your town on ebay about a year ago, he has found and staked a claim for what he named "kalidascope Jasper" if any one shares an interest in rock collecting do an ebay search for kalidascope Jasper his ebays store's name is "RHODES CABBIN AND GEMS"

Read Dales story about how he and his sons found the area they claimed and mine for Jaspers. He is a very good writer and has a great way of story telling.

C YA N Prineville someday
                    If it was easy, Little girls would be doing it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X