Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Oregon Self Storage Association Meeting TOMORROW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon Self Storage Association Meeting TOMORROW!

Just a quick reminder that there will be an inaugural meeting for the Oregon Self Storage Association TOMORROW!

The meeting will be held at the Doubletree hotel in Portland on May 15 at 10am.

I hope to see all of you Oregon managers and owners there!

Danielle

Re: Oregon Self Storage Association Meeting TOMORROW!

I have just learning about this a few days ago, how did the meeting go? Is there a facebook page or something we can link to as a secondary way to stay in contact with this new association?

Comment

Well looking back through this thread I see I wrote the question back in 2012 with no response, do I assume the the association is no longer?

Comment

Hi Sparky! The Oregon Association is alive and well! You can find out more information here http://www.orssa.org/

Comment

Hey Sparky,

I found their website and it seems to be current as of the completion of the 2015 SSA Annual Meeting so I'm assuming their still active. I would recommend going to their site's contact page though for more information.
          Kevin Kerr
          Storage Commander Management Software
          k[email protected]
          Direct - 951.867.4732

Comment

That's great, thank you both for your response. I will go to there site and check them out.

Comment

Oregon Self Storage Association contact address and phone number is in Virginia? What? Really?
              "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X