Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Hello! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk! Please be patient with us as registration make take longer to process around the holidays. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Upcoming Training Seminar at PSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Training Seminar at PSU

Hi everyone... I was wondering if anyone is attending the training seminar in Penn State next week? I was hoping to meet some of you there. They are still accepting Registrations as well as Walk In's. It's $100.00, lunch included. The speaker is Bob Copper. We are very excited and will be taking all 9 of our Property Managers. Is anyone else attending?

Hi there! I know your post was from a long time ago but I am trying to find some help with PA self storage laws and such. I am new to this and am helping operate a small family owned 250 unit business. Thanks!

Comment

Dear Big Bee - I was just there last week speaking at their conference in Lancaster. I highly recommend you contact their Association and they can lead you in the right direction. http://www.paselfstorage.org/

Everyone I spoke to was super nice!

Stephanie Tharpe
      President
      A+ Management Group, LP
      Nashville, TN
      www.aplusmanagementgroup.com

TNSSA Board of Directors
      www.tnssa.net

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• evansr
        Reply to 2021 Goals & To Do's
        by evansr
        For our rate increases, we have taken a REIT approach, rates goes up on a schedule, but can easily be adjusted at a site level based on demand, customer issues, occupancies, etc.

Our discounts have been very limited already due to almost all unit groups being over 90%, if a discount is...
        Today, 09:11 PM
      • pacnwstorage
        Reply to 2021 Goals & To Do's
        by pacnwstorage
        Are you sure one size fits all for all the facilities and neighborhoods they are in? We do rate increases as needed and not on a schedule of 9 months. I have had 6 years in a row of increases over the year before and will do it again this year for a total of 7. We stress the security of the facility...
        Today, 08:29 PM
      • evansr
        2021 Goals & To Do's
        by evansr
        Hello Everyone, I am starting to put together our 2021 Goals and to-do's for our sites to present to the big boss for final approval. What is everyone looking at for 2021...with everything going on with this year, we still want to present a "normal" outlook and not "everything's on fire!"...
        Today, 06:53 PM
      Working...
      X