Wyoming, we love you! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyoming, we love you! Check in here!

Hey Wyoming SSTers, we haven't forgotten about you, and we want to hear from you. What's going on in your state these days? Check in here to say hello.
    John Carlisle
    Community Manager Emeritus
    Still a Big Fan of Self-Storage!
    www.chicagoprowriter.com

Re: Wyoming, we love you! Check in here!

Hello,

I must say, it was a shock to find Wyoming listed -- you would not believe the number of places that list the states, but don't both listing Wyoming!

We are alive and well here in Wyoming! Just returned from the Las Vegas conference, and learned a lot! Working on getting some of that stuff from the "learned" column to the "applied" column.

Jim

Comment

Re: Wyoming, we love you! Check in here!

Originally posted by jcarlisle View Post
      Hey Wyoming SSTers, we haven't forgotten about you, and we want to hear from you. What's going on in your state these days? Check in here to say hello.
      Glad you love us as we seem to be out in the cold most of the time-- frankly I have been struck by the lack of professionalism among other self-storage owners in WY. If you are looking to own a facility in WY just come out here and rent a unit and get deliquent as then you can just sue over them taking you stuff without following WY law which is similar to that in every other state.
      I often note sales and takings without proper procedures.
      So just come-one

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Storman
        Reply to Charging a deposit
        by Storman
        I hold a $30 fully refundable deposit. It's extremely useful.

1) I make a big point in my phone pitch, email response and in-person tour of telling the customer that I do not charge ANY fees. No admin fee, no computer fee, no setup fee, no fees whatsoever that all the REITs around me are...
        Yesterday, 11:03 PM
      • CoolAir
        Reply to Charging a deposit
        by CoolAir
        We charge a non-refundable Admin Fee of $25 which includes disc lock, key ring, pen and letter opener (to open disc lock). No complaints yet....
        Yesterday, 04:56 PM
      • Clarkstoragellc
        Reply to Photo Thread
        by Clarkstoragellc
        Other things to do with a Storage location. Spending more time at the new location, so made it more homey. Flowers in full bloom. Eggplant, peppers and tomatoes starting to come in.

Yesterday, 01:24 PM
      Working...
      X