Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

ISS World Expo 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISS World Expo 2019

Hello All,

The ISS World Expo team has been working hard these past few months to create an outstanding program for 2019. We have some exciting new education and networking opportunities planned! We're just a few weeks away from revealing the entire program on the ISS World Expo website. Stay tuned!
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

I haven't been to this and likely will not have time to ever go but I am curious about something.

How many people, percentage, show up to this EXPO that are actually out of the country. Hawaii and Alaska do not count toward this question. I am curious who shows up from Europe, South America, Australia.....etc.
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Originally posted by pacnwstorage View Post
      I haven't been to this and likely will not have time to ever go but I am curious about something.

How many people, percentage, show up to this EXPO that are actually out of the country. Hawaii and Alaska do not count toward this question. I am curious who shows up from Europe, South America, Australia.....etc.
      I don't have the numbers but it's pretty impressive and very noticeable. Particularly from Europe, Asia and S. America. Canadians are around 100 give or take. Of course the majority are from the US, but the industry is growing in leaps and bounds outside N. America so the International presence is ever increasing.

It's a really good show and a nice getaway too. Hopefully, you can get away one day if it's of interest to you. It's quite wild to see how many people get together in one spot to talk about all things storage!!!

Comment

There should be an award for the furthest away coming to the event. That has to be an expensive and exhausting effort to get there and back to see and absorb all that is offered.
        "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

As Madman stated, we have attendees from all over the world! Nigeria, Spain, New Zealand, Scotland, Brazil ... the list goes on. The international program is growing, and we have some great stuff for the 2019 show. I'm so excited to reveal all in just a few weeks!
          Amy Campbell
          Editor
          Inside Self-Storage
          amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X