ISS World Expo Early-Bird Pricing Ends Jan. 29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISS World Expo Early-Bird Pricing Ends Jan. 29

Just a reminder that early-bird pricing for the ISS World Expo will expire on Jan. 29. There won't be an extension this year, so be sure to lock in the savings today!
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Well, it's only been a couple years since I have visited the site. Maybe I can do better in 2019. I do have a question about the Las Vegas show in April. I haven't ever attended, but my wife and I are going to be in California during that time frame, and I have thought about signing up for the two days of Exhibits. Since my wife is going to be with me, is there a fee or cost for her to accompany me through the exhibits? If so, what is that cost? And if not, how does she get in with me? .
    Thanks for the help.

Comment

Hi The MCMS . So glad to hear your'd like to attend our show. The early-bird pricing for exhibits (called expo-only on our website) is $155 until Jan. 29. Then it's $175 until March 28 and $195 thereafter. Yes, you'd need to purchase a pass for your wife to attend as well. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!
      Amy Campbell
      Editor
      Inside Self-Storage
      [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Today's the last day for early-bird pricing. There won't be an extension as in past years.
        Amy Campbell
        Editor
        Inside Self-Storage
        [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X