Registration Opens for FREE ISS Virtual Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration Opens for FREE ISS Virtual Event

Registration for the first-ever ISS Virtual Event is now open! The conference and tradeshow for Sept. 29-30 will offer education, exhibits and networking. You'll be amazed by all the great content! Learn more in this ISS News Desk, then sign up to attend this free event.
    Last edited by Amy_ISS; 26 August 2020, 02:24 PM.
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

For those that were already registered for the live event earlier this year, do they need to register again for this?
    MamaDuke

Comment

Great question, MD. Yes, you'll need to register for the virtual event even if you were registered for the spring live show. They are completely different platforms. Even if you can't attend all day, both days, register and pop in when you can. This education and networking offering is outstanding!
      Amy Campbell
      Editor
      Inside Self-Storage
      [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

I hope everyone is excited about our upcoming FREE Virtual Event! Take a look at this article that highlights several aspects of this unique event.
        Amy Campbell
        Editor
        Inside Self-Storage
        [email protected]

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

As this gets close, I'm really looking forward to the Keynote. I've had to pivot, but I could still use some extra pointers as this isn't going away any time soon.

KEYNOTE

Self-Storage in a Time of Pandemic: Industry Impact and Survival Strategies

PRESENTED BY:
          RK Kliebenstein, Principal, Coast-to-Coast Realty Advisors LLC

The coronavirus has changed life and business worldwide, but not all industries have been hit equally. Though self-storage is resilient, it has been shaken. Whether you’re an owner, investor, manager, developer or supplier, you must adapt. Our presenter will examine the new industry landscape, identifying areas of greatest impact and strategies being devised to ensure continued success, even in an unpredictable environment. Discover what it’s going to take to thrive in this COVID-19 era.

And of course, Jeffrey is always an entertaining presenter. I always look forward to him!

You Might Need a Self-Storage Lawyer if…

Jeffrey Greenberger, Partner, Greenberger & Brewer LLP
          MamaDuke

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X