Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

Need Bloggers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Bloggers

Hi Everyone,

ISS is seeking bloggers to write interesting content for our website. Guest blogs are published several times a month on our website. The author receives a byline and a bio with contact information. It's a great way to share your knowledge with your peers and gain recognition in the industry!

Blog are typically 500-700 words and should be educational in nature. Topics can include customer service, choosing or working with a vendor or contractor, maintenance advice, selling retail products or just about anything related to operating a successful storage facility. If you're interested, please send a PM to me or contact me via email. Thanks!

Amy

Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

RIZE Marketing would love to be involved. We did it in the past a few times, but would love to work to provide more useful content on a consistent basis.

Comment

RIZEmktg Excellent! Please send me an email.
      Amy Campbell
      Editor
      Inside Self-Storage
      amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X