Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Bloggers

Hi Everyone,

ISS is seeking bloggers to write interesting content for our website. Guest blogs are published several times a month on our website. The author receives a byline and a bio with contact information. It's a great way to share your knowledge with your peers and gain recognition in the industry!

Blog are typically 500-700 words and should be educational in nature. Topics can include customer service, choosing or working with a vendor or contractor, maintenance advice, selling retail products or just about anything related to operating a successful storage facility. If you're interested, please send a PM to me or contact me via email. Thanks!

Amy

Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

RIZE Marketing would love to be involved. We did it in the past a few times, but would love to work to provide more useful content on a consistent basis.

Comment

RIZEmktg Excellent! Please send me an email.
      Amy Campbell
      Editor
      Inside Self-Storage
      amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Merman
        Reply to New Facility - Wish List
        Merman
        Avoid swinging gates if at all possible. We have swings and rolling due to property limitations and the swings have given us trouble. Lighting in units with a timer switch in a common area for customers. For the perimeter fence, I would make the bottom 3 or 4' a solid wall and if you want, a more...
        Yesterday, 09:15 PM
      • eileen
        Reply to Credit Card Chargeback for unit break in?
        eileen
        She last accessed in January, this came up in May. Our cameras don't retain video that far back. And I don't know when I'd have time to watch all that.

I was more concerned that the credit card provider is even entertaining issuing these payments back basically disregarding our rental agreement...
        Yesterday, 04:13 PM
      • Dave Scott
        Reply to Tasty Treats
        Dave Scott
        Fried green tomatoes and corn on the cob...
        Yesterday, 03:48 PM
      Working...
      X