Announcement

Collapse

New Membership Approvals

Happy holidays! We're thrilled you want to be a part of Self-Storage Talk. Please be patient with us as the registration make take longer to process during this joyful time of year. We'll approve new accounts as promptly as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
See more
See less

2018 Best of Business Winners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Best of Business Winners

ISS announced the winners of its 2018 “Best of Business” reader-choice poll, in which readers voted for their favorite industry suppliers in 40 categories. Voters chose their top companies in categories such as Best Builder, Best Lock, Best Security System and many others. The winners for this year, based on verified voting through insideselfstorage.com from June 1-30, can be viewed here. The winners of previous campaigns can be viewed on the ISS Best of Business page.

Congrats to all our winners and a huge thank you to everyone who votes in this year's campaign!
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

On behalf of Select Merchant Solutions we would like to express our appreciation and thanks to all of the people that voted us #1 for the 5th consecutive year for Payment Services. We, who handle the credit card processing aspect of the industry, love to see that our hard work is helping so many.

Thank you to all of our clients, as well as all of the software's that remain relevant in the betterment of this industry that have allied with us to create a better service and help increase your facilities bottom lines.

The Self-Storage industry peoples are truly a great people. Let's make this next year better than ever.
    ISS_BoB_2.png

Director of Online Marketing at Select Merchant Solutions
    Best of Business in Payment Services 5
    years running!
    Email | (p) 321-250-9315 (f) 407-641-8431

Comment

Congratulations to all the Best of Business 2018 Winners!
      Mango Technologies, is your in-house I.T. department, outsourced! We manage how your information technology affects your budget and workflow, so you can focus on your business. We focus on the self-storage industry!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Griz326
        Reply to Market saturation???
        Griz326
        Building incrementally is tough.

* Building a storage unit ain't cheap.
        * It is a nearly irreversible commitment to a certain type of development.

It is the commitment to a certain type of land development that most concerns me.
        Yesterday, 11:24 PM
      • RMRSS
        Reply to Customers who sneak out before gate lockout
        RMRSS
        Yes, being able to send people to collections would pretty much totally reduce my stress in these situations (knowing they wouldn't get away with it), but although our management company (of which I'm an employee, btw, not a partner) has not yet set this up. I do plan to bring it up to the relevant...
        Yesterday, 09:53 PM
      • pacnwstorage
        Reply to Customers who sneak out before gate lockout
        pacnwstorage
        I would send him to collections asap and get that set up, which takes a day. Secondly I would leave a detailed review about him and his company at any number of business review sites. Mainly about him because you have no dealings with his business. Next I would wait for him outside his business and...
        Yesterday, 09:16 PM
      Working...
      X