Are You Talking About Technology?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Talking About Technology?

It seems everyone these days is talking about technology and how to use it in self-storage. A new whitepaper from ISS and Janus explores the topic, examining video marketing, Bluetooth, automation, cloud and more. If you're curious how tech can help your business thrive, check out this free resource in the ISS Resource Center under "Whitepapers."
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Billings Storage
    Reply to Fence? Locks? I need help to slow these guys down.
    by Billings Storage
    I know I am politically incorrect but how about a minefield, I detest thieves. The cable thing would be your best bet my bosses other business was broken in and they now have it, seems to have stopped the stealing.
    Today, 09:39 PM
  • Alicia1018
    Reply to Break In
    by Alicia1018
    Thanks pacnwstorage, I think I'm over-thinking about it lol. It does make sense. I know we have had issues with other tenants in the past where we have had 2 people on a contract, before I started....
    Today, 08:34 PM
  • pacnwstorage
    Reply to Units broken into, renter wants a refund
    by pacnwstorage
    "Even the biggest self-storage companies are broken into."

Not here, in 23 years. Especially in the last 5.5 years the security is tighter and tighter. I don't just live here and work in an office. This whole facility is my home and so far, due diligence has remained at the fore...
    Today, 07:28 PM
Working...
X