ISS Seeks Contributors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISS Seeks Contributors

Hello! ISS is seeking fresh content for 2019 for our website and print editions. Contributing to ISS is a great way to share your expertise with our audience as well as gain recognition in the industry. We're looking for articles on all things self-storage, including curb appeal, sales and marketing, construction and development, maintenance, day-to-day operations, and more. What insight can you offer our readers?

Email amy.campbell@informa.com or send me a PM if you're interested in contributing. We'd love to include you!
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Amy, you don't have to beat around the bush like this. If you have to have my input just ask. LOL!
    "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

This stands to be a great opportunity for a lot of Industry experts to share their insights over the commonly faced and the upcoming difficulties and enhancements that'd revolve around the storage community.
      Alen
      Client Relations
      6Storage
      p: +1 (844) 334 4666 m: 954.239.7180
      w: www.6storage.com e: antony@6storage.com

Comment

pacnwstorage That's funny!
        Amy Campbell
        Editor
        Inside Self-Storage
        amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Comment

"I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress".
          "Never let the inmates run the asylum!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DairyGirl
            Thoughts on RV parking
            by DairyGirl
            I would like your input/thoughts/opinions on an RV parking situation. New RV tenant has parked his smaller motorhome in a 12x40 space. Also in that space is a wave runner on a trailer. Both vehicles fit w/i the space which is why I allowed it, and there are others who have similar parking setups. This...
            Today, 09:56 AM
          • MamaDuke
            Reply to Storage Genie?
            by MamaDuke
            I haven't used it, but with only 2.5 stars in Google Play, I'm not running out to get it, either!
            Yesterday, 07:40 PM
          • allsecure
            Storage Genie?
            by allsecure
            Hey all. I would like to know if anyone out there has had experience with the Storage Genie from Open Tech? I would really appreciate any input you can give me. We are looking into this but I would like to hear from those who have tried it and if they were happy with it.
            Yesterday, 07:16 PM
          Working...
          X