Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voting for 2019 Best of Business Campaign Now Open

Hello All,

Voting for our annual Best of Business poll is now open! Tell us who you think are the top companies in the self-storage industry. Choose your faves in 40 categories including Best Lock, Best Tech Support, Most Innovative Product and more.

You can vote one time in each category upon verifying your e-mail. The Best of Business poll will be open through March 30. Show your vendors some love!
    Amy Campbell
    Editor
    Inside Self-Storage
    amy.campbell@informa.com

@AmyCampbell_ISS

Done! I enjoyed seeing who is up for the awards. Good luck to ALL!
    Tall Terri

The customer's fantasy doesn't always match with reality!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Steve_hajewski
      Reply to Break in at our units
      by Steve_hajewski
      Sorry to hear about this. Chateau sells a cylinder lock that is compatible with Trac-Rite's latches. The also sell two different stainless slide latches that will fit the door, however they will require drilling new holes.

It does sound like you were doing things correctly for being a rural...
      Yesterday, 09:23 PM
    • KrisinNC
      Reply to Break in at our units
      by KrisinNC
      It sounds like you're on top of it. I'd add motion sensitive lights. Regular lighting then when there is motion brighter lights pop on so they realize that maybe there are cameras. I'd make the utility/camera room not accessible to the outside if possible....
      Yesterday, 08:39 PM
    • MBStorage
      Break in at our units
      by MBStorage
      To preface this, we are in a rural area where it's extremely rare to find storage units with a fence, gate, office, etc. Much like 95% of the other storage unit businesses around, we do not have those things. We do have security cameras and an on-site computer in a utility room that records the camera...
      Yesterday, 07:48 PM
    Working...
    X